Low fat diet is the first diet when people think of good diets that work, because they look for a daily regime with which they can still have a lot of delicious meals, what you have to do is to eat in considerable moderation.
It is not strange that people prefer the low fat diet as their best healthy diet, many people think that the higher fat intake they have, the higher calories they get. It is right – fat is the most calories’ source we daily have. So, it makes sense that reducing fat will hugely reduce the calories intake we get. And help us in our weight loss.
But, health specialist have something different to tell us, excluding all fats from your daily intake will not be good decision as you might think.
You first have to know fats well, to be able to classify them to bad fats that should be eliminated from your diet system and good fats that will help you in your fat reduction.
Fats to be avoided
Saturated fats and trans fats are the danger that you should eliminate from your system, as we talked about before in fat reduction pro, but did not go deeply into why they are danger. As a matter of fact, direction connection has been found between saturated fat and cardiovascular disease. I result in high cholesterol more than any other thing you can have.
If your diet has high percentage of cholesterol, it will end up clinging to arterial walls, and will interrupt the flow of your blood to the heart and the whole body. Which in turn make your heart work much harder to deliver the same amount work that it should do in normal cases of normal cholesterol percentage.
Trans fats as the other kind of bad fats is the worst ever kind that you should avoid. If an oil is partially Hydrogenated, you can surely say that it is full of trans fats. Trans fats will decrease good cholesterol and significantly increase harmful cholesterol.
Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated are considered as healthy fats. They have many important components that help in proper cell structure, hormone production and it is used to store energy.
They also contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been proved to be linked to reduced heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and high blood pressure. So, when you have something that decrease those dangerous disease, you will remain on the safe area.
In this kind of diet you’re focusing only on reducing the saturated and trans fats from your daily healthy low fat meals schedule. You are requested to carefully choose your intake by checking the ingredients of the packages.
Advantages of Low Fat Diet
- Low fat diet is the easiest ever way for weight loss. Limiting your intake of fats will result in decrease you calories, and if you reached a level of 500-calories deficit this will be your start for steady weight loss.
- This diet will not prevent you from eating many of your favorite food. You needn’t to worry about your healthy food you should eat. It could contain carbs, but still low in fat and that is the key difference in this diet.
- You will not limit your dietary needs, simply to achieve a diet plan. Carbs, fat, proteins and nutrients are all important to this diet.
Disadvantages Low Fat Diet
- You should have good understanding of fats to avoid losing very important fats that are useful for developing healthy cells and storing energy.
- In this diet , you could have more possibilities to cheat, as it is so easy to get a piece of cake, or chocolate bar, if you do not have specific diet restrictions. If you don’t equate the fat with calories, then you might not follow through.
- The commitment should be present as in any other diet you could follow. You might face these hard decisions to cut out some food that you really like in order to make this diet success. You should be committed to reach your goal and lose the unwanted weight , otherwise you will lose the dream you might worked for a long time and returned back to the usual start line or worse.
Now we came to the end of this article and now you have good understanding of what is the low fat diet, types of fats, and pros vs cons of low fat diet.
“Always remember, that the best healthy diet is a system that you must commit to walk through it and to be patient till it work”
Fat Reduction Pro